Ontario Regulation 632/05 establishes requirements to control hazards associated with confined space entry. Where there is a possibilities that a worker may enter a confined space to perform work, the employer is required to assess confined space hazards and establish a confined space program.
ECOH can help ensure that you are compliant with the legislation by conducting an assessment of confined space hazards in your workplace and helping you develop a confined space program. We also offer confined space training as required by the regulation.
Our services include:
- Site visits and assessment of potential confined spaces
- Preparing detailed inventories of confined spaces
- Review of current confined space entry procedures
- Development of confined space programs
- Confined Space awareness training sessions
contact US for more information
For further information, please email or call us at
905.795.2800 or toll free at 1.866.231.6855