Exposure to mould can cause health problems in sensitive and vulnerable people. The presence of any visible mould growth on building materials may indicate a problem.
ECOH’s trained microbiologists are experts in mould. We will assess your building, make abatement recommendations and provide you with solutions. Not all mould growth is visible: if you think mould may be present whether or not you can see it, ECOH can assess whether there is a problem and recommend solutions.
Our services include:
- Ongoing inspection and clearance reports for mould abatement projects
- Development of mould prevention strategies, programs and procedures
- Mould awareness training
- Medical referals
- Initial investigation/ assessment
- Evaluation of building history and occupant concerns
- Reliable and defendable identification of mould types
- Sampling and analysis
- Professionally interpreted laboratory results
- Preparation of mould remediation/ abatement specifications
contact US for more information
For further information, please email or call us at
905.795.2800 or toll free at 1.866.231.6855