Polychlorinated Biphenyls or PCBs are defined as “any of several compounds that are produced by replacing hydrogen atoms in biphenyl with chlorine”. PCBs are often found in electrical equipment and can pose an environmental hazard.
ECOH’s team is experienced in providing guidance to clients on environmentally sound means of storing and/or disposing of PCBs in accordance with all applicable provincial and federal regulations.
Our services include:
- Preparation and review of contract documents for disposal of PCBs
- Reviewing PCB management practices and phase -out plans to ensure your facilities are in compliance with the regulations
- Training programs for staff and contractors
- Building surveys to identify the presence of PCB-containing equipment, materials or waste
- Development of a PCB Management Plan to ensure compliance with federal PCB regulations
- Preparation of PCB storage room specifications
- Preparation and review of contract documents for PCB packaging for storage or disposal
contact US for more information
For further information, please email or call us at
905.795.2800 or toll free at 1.866.231.6855