Ontario regulations require health and safety reviews before certain equipment or structures are constructed or installed, or new processes started.
ECOH can help ensure that you comply with pre-start review requirements.
Our services include:
- Representative of the Project Owner sign the PSSR checklists for approval of commissioning/start-up of the plant
- New or modified facilities and equipment are built and installed in accordance with design requirements
- All operating procedures (developed) and related process operator training are adequate and completed prior to the introduction of hazardous materials into the process
- Conduct Safety reviews
- All recommendations from Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) are implemented prior to start-up
- Coordinate PSSR participation from knowledgeable Contractor and Owner personnel
- Conduct Technical and HSE reviews of documentation and on site
- Verify all construction and equipment is in accordance with safety, environmental and health regulation and standards.
- Complete all corrective action items raised in the PSSR
- Complete Post- Start-up corrective action items
- Documentation of PSSR
contact US for more information
For further information, please email or call us at
905.795.2800 or toll free at 1.866.231.6855