Project Manager, Hazardous Materials
ECOH Management is currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Hazardous Materials team. As a Project Manager you will be primarily responsible for overseeing consulting projects, including contract/proposal preparation, financial activities related to the scope of the projects assigned, and quality assurance of the services performed. The Project Manager works with the Manager-Operations, to ensure the development, training, and the progression of field staff. The Project Manager will possess relevant academic training, a moderate degree of technical knowledge, and a minimum of five years of related technical experience.
Here is what you get to do:
- Overseeing Hazardous Materials and Mould consulting projects, including assessments, contract/proposal preparation, remediation/abatement, financial analysis and quality assurance;
- Managing and overseeing projects ensuring a continuous work flow and timely completion of projects, and keeping projects on budget.
- Assigning work to employees ensuring projects are staffed with the appropriate expertise
- Client development, marketing and business development activities
- Participating in the development of new services and/or related techniques in accordance with Company goals and objectives.
Here are the Job Requirements:
- A University degree in Environmental Science or related discipline.
- 5-8 year of related experience within the consulting industry
- Achievement of a professional accreditation designation would be considered an asset.
- Time and resource management- ability to provide junior staff with the appropriate direction, guidance, and instructions, maximizing resource allocations.
- Willingness and effort to share technical knowledge and expertise with peers.
- Ability to work effectively with fellow project managers, senior management, clients and fellow staff; demonstrating strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent budgetary skills exercised for the management of projects and resources.
- Strong written/verbal communications, and presentation skills- ability to present technical data and theories effectively to internal staff and clients.
- Valid driver’s license and adequate insurance is required (work related travel will be compensated)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
This position offers benefits including health and dental coverage, vacation time, LTD, life insurance and the opportunity to participate in ECOH’s RRSP program.
ECOH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request. Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in joining ECOH. Only those considered applicants will be contacted.
75 Courtneypark Drive West, Unit #1, Mississauga, ON L5W 0E3
1 866 231 6855