Senior Project Manager, Occupational Health & Safety
ECOH Management is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager, Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) who will manage a variety of consulting projects, including OH&S program and management systems development, industrial hygiene surveys, indoor air quality/mould projects, safety projects/assessments, and training. The Senior Project Manager, Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) is also responsible for overseeing consulting projects, including contract/proposal preparation, technical project management, report preparation/review, quality assurance, and financial management. The Senior Project Manager, Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) works with the Manager, Operations, to schedule field staff, and promote junior staff development through ECOH’s Employee Development Program.
This position is suited to individuals seeking a senior and key position with an established and expanding company, within a rapidly growing industry, and those with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for progressive career advancement.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Conducting and/or managing OH&S consulting projects
- Managing, scheduling and mentoring junior OH&S field staff
- Maintaining project management control systems, and document standards and for areas under their control (e.g. proposals, reports, specifications, standard operating procedures, etc.)
- Participating and assisting in business development activities to grow and maintain the company’s client base
- Participating in the development of new service offerings
- Implementing and supporting ECOH’s OH&S policies and procedures
Here are the Skills you will possess:
- Post-secondary education in Occupational Health and Safety, Occupational Hygiene, Science or Engineering
- Certification as a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP), Registered Occupational Hygienist (ROH) or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) is an asset
- At least 5 years of experience in the OH&S field, preferably within the consulting industry
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and adequate insurance is required (work related travel will be compensated)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
This position offers benefits including health and dental coverage, vacation time, LTD, life insurance and the opportunity to participate in ECOH’s RRSP program. ECOH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request. Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in joining ECOH. Only those considered applicants will be contacted.
75 Courtneypark Drive West, Unit #1, Mississauga, ON L5W 0E3
1 866 231 6855