Vice President, Occupational Health & Safety
ECOH Management is currently looking for a Vice President, Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) who will provide senior level management of the OH&S Group. The Group conducts a variety of consulting projects, including OH&S program and management systems development, industrial hygiene surveys, indoor air quality/mould projects, safety projects/assessments, and training. This position is responsible for strategic planning, budgeting, staffing and staff development, operational excellence, business growth, quality assurance, and financial management. The Vice President, OH&S, is part of the Senior Management Team, responsible for developing and implementing strategic initiatives designed to continuously improve and expand ECOH services. This position is suited to individuals with entrepreneurial spirit, seeking a senior and key position with an established and expanding company, within a rapidly growing industry.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Be an active member of the Senior Management Team
- Provide strategic planning and implementing strategy
- Build and support an outstanding team of OH&S consultants
- Provide business performance management of the OH&S Group
- Participate and assist in business development activities to grow and maintain the company’s client base
- Participate in the development of new service offerings
- Implement and support ECOH’s OH&S policies and procedures
Here are the skills you will possess:
- Post-secondary education in Occupational Health and Safety, Occupational Hygiene, Science or Engineering
- Certification as a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP), Registered Occupational Hygienist (ROH) or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- At least 10 years of experience in the OH&S field, preferably within the consulting industry
- Established reputation and relationships in the OH&S industry
- Senior level management experience
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and adequate insurance is required (work related travel will be compensated)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
This position offers benefits including health and dental coverage, vacation time, LTD, life insurance and the opportunity to participate in ECOH’s RRSP program.
ECOH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request. Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in joining ECOH. Only those considered applicants will be contacted.
75 Courtneypark Drive West, Unit #1, Mississauga, ON L5W 0E3
1 866 231 6855