Here are the skills you will possess:
- A college diploma or university degree in Accounting or Business Administration is required.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience an asset.
- Experience with Deltek Vantagepoint an asset.
- Achievement of the payroll accreditation/certification is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles and ability to apply these in daily work activities.
- Demonstrated initiative and professionalism.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to recognize the errors of others.
- Ability to work effectively with fellow project managers, senior management, clients, and fellow staff, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills.
- Sound judgement pertaining to business activities and directions.
- Maintaining confidentiality and the company’s interests at all times.
- Proven ability to set priorities, manage multiple responsibilities and meet timelines.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills.
- Self-motivated; demonstrates high energy and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrates strong support of corporate initiatives and company processes.
- Strong written/verbal communications-demonstrates the ability to present recommendations, relevant process training and information effectively to staff.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a co-operative environment and share work responsibilities with other staff, as needed.
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
ECOH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
For more information on ECOH and its Services please visit https://www.ecoh.ca/
You may submit your resume to email@example.com and include the name of the position in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in joining ECOH.