Client Relationship Manager
ECOH Management is currently looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join our team. You will provide support for Key Clients and develop new business by fostering prospective client relationships. This includes working with senior, operations and project managers, and the marketing and proposal team, to manage existing client accounts and promote cross-sales; participate in the creation, review and implementation of business development plans; and pursuing new opportunities to support ECOH’s growth and business plans.
Here is what you will get to do:
Business Development Initiatives:
- Contributing to the development and refinement of business development strategies and plans, which ultimately steer all business development team initiatives, and ultimately implement the strategies and plans.
- Performing the sales function, including conducting discovery meetings with prospective clients to better understand their needs, pain points and goals in order to determine how ECOH could support them.
- Assisting with the creation and implementation of targeted sales campaigns.
- Liaising between the business development team and service line leaders to ensure lines of communication are open and strong between all groups.
- Coordinating promotional seminars and other marketing tactics with the marketing and internal sales teams.
- Attending industry and association events, such as trade shows, conferences, client or networking events, to maintain knowledge of industry trends and ECOH’s presence, and identifying new opportunities.
- Evaluating and coordinating ECOH’s presence at, and/or sponsorship of, industry events, trade shows, seminars, conferences, speaking engagements, business development entertainment activities, etc.; and submitting articles to relevant publications, through collaboration with project managers, executives and the business development team.
- Continually identifying and presenting strategies/ideas/initiatives to improve existing services and processes, cross-sales between all groups and exploring new areas of expertise.
Client Care Activities:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with key clients.
- Nurturing existing client relationships by ensuring the business development team, project managers or the executive team are regularly communicating or meeting with key client contacts and supporting them wherever/however possible.
- Scheduling regular meetings with clients to ensure they are satisfied.
- Recommending plans to address clients’ business needs.
- Acting as a point of contact for selected clients.
- Maintaining key client contact information in the CRM software tool.
- Conducting regular project debriefs with clients to identify strengths/weaknesses from completed projects and share feedback with project staff and relevant management.
Here are the job requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Sales experience, preferably in the professional services sector (e.g. EH&S consulting).
- Strong understanding of business principles and ethics.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and demonstrated initiative and professionalism.
- Proven ability to set priorities, manage multiple responsibilities and meet timelines.
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction).
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills.
- Self-motivated; demonstrates high energy and enthusiasm.
- Maintain confidentiality and the company’s interests at all times.
- Strong written/verbal communications, and presentation skills – demonstrates the ability to present recommendations, relevant training and information effectively to staff.
- Client-centered attitude.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms.
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
This position offers benefits including health and dental coverage, vacation time, LTD, life insurance and the opportunity to participate in ECOH’s RRSP program.
ECOH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request. Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in joining ECOH. Only those considered applicants will be contacted.
75 Courtneypark Drive West, Unit #1, Mississauga, ON L5W 0E3
1 866 231 6855