Director of Sales and Marketing
ECOH is a highly respected Canadian environmental, health and safety consulting company. ECOH’s culture fosters an environment of both team and individual growth and achievement, embracing entrepreneurial spirit, client focus, accountability, respect, passion, commitment, and appreciation. ECOH’s unique culture has been essential to staff retention and the growth of the company. ECOH’s Leadership Team manages our business through guiding values of integrity, commitment, creativity, and success.
Reporting to the President, the Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for building the sales culture and is the functional leader for all sales and marketing personnel across the organization. S/he will be responsible for the development and motivation of a “best in class” ECOH sales force and participates in setting rates as well as annual revenue and occupancy goals. The Director of Sales and Marketing takes co-ownership for achieving the annual revenue and brand recognition and utilization goals.
- Develop and implement strategies for business growth and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
- Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Put in place infrastructure and systems such as CRM to support sales activities.
- Set sales targets and create sales reports to monitor performance.
- Coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
- 10+ years of experience in sales and marketing.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations. Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
- Experience in hiring, developing, and leading sales teams.
- Successful experience monitoring and evaluating sales rep progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations.
- Proficiency with CRMs to manage team sales targets and generate reports.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and client relations skills.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Knowledgeable of technical environmental health and safety services.
ECOH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request. Qualified candidates can submit their resume through this link.
Thank you for your interest in joining ECOH. Only those considered applicants will be contacted.
75 Courtneypark Drive West, Unit #1, Mississauga, ON L5W 0E3
1 866 231 6855