Marketing & Proposal Coordinator
ECOH Management is currently looking for a Marketing & Proposal Coordinator to join our team. You will assist in 1) identifying, preparing and following-up on proposals; 2) identifying, purchasing (or creating), and maintaining inventories of marketing materials; and 3) managing the company’s website and social media activities.
Here is what you will get to do:
- Monitoring and searching public bid websites daily for opportunities that match the service offerings of ECOH and maintaining the list of passwords.
- Monitoring and identifying new avenues of RFP/online opportunities and register for new bidding sites as required.
- Providing a summary of suitable opportunities to the appropriate Service Line Leader to establish bid/no bid action.
- Preparing responses to RFPs, and other proposals.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and other staff to plan, schedule and coordinate proposal activities at all stages.
- Coordinating ECOH’s attendance at mandatory site visits or teleconferences (when required).
- Setting up electronic folders as per submission, for easy navigation by proposal team.
- Identifying appropriate proposal content, indicating evaluation criteria and section requirements.
- Ensuring proposal designs are consistent with corporate templates.
- Proofreading and finalizing and sending proposals.
- Following up on the status of outstanding proposal submissions and arranging debriefs for Marketing Manager.
- Preparing award documentation, including insurance, WSIB and security details.
- Maintaining and designing supporting documents and materials (project summaries, ECOH resumes, company/staff certifications, staff photographs, etc).
- Maintaining database of contracts, service level agreements, and the like.
Maintenance and Control of the RFP Drive and Log:
- Maintaining the RFP Drive as needed, archiving outdated material, setting up folders in an efficient and clear way.
- Maintaining the RFP Log, including all details about pending, lost, won and cancelled opportunities.
Marketing Materials and Activities:
- Identifying, creating or purchasing, and maintaining an inventory of marketing materials, including promotional materials (e.g. brochures) and client giveaways.
- Organizing and tracking client giveaways, including coordinating deliveries.
- Creating and ordering business cards for all staff.
- Creating and distributing company logos as needed.
- Designing, creating, and sourcing unique marketing materials.
- Creating and/or re-formatting promotional presentations (e.g. PowerPoint), using established ECOH templates.
- Ensuring accuracy of proofs, in conjunction with Marketing Manager.
Website & Social Media
- Managing ECOH’s social media presence.
- Maintaining and promoting ECOH’s website and social media platforms.
- Soliciting social media content from ECOH staff.
- Monitoring and reporting on established metrics related to the website and social media.
Here are the job requirements:
- Previous education in marketing and/or design an asset.
- Ability to work effectively with clients, suppliers and staff.
- Ability to set priorities, manage multiple responsibilities and meet timelines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills.
- Self-motivated; demonstrates high energy and enthusiasm.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Knowledge of Adobe Design programs and WordPress is an asset.
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
This position offers benefits including health and dental coverage, vacation time, LTD, life insurance and the opportunity to participate in ECOH’s RRSP program.
ECOH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request. Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in joining ECOH. Only those considered applicants will be contacted.
75 Courtneypark Drive West, Unit #1, Mississauga, ON L5W 0E3
1 866 231 6855