Project Manager-OHS, Mississauga
ECOH is a highly respected Canadian environmental, health and safety consulting company. ECOH’s culture fosters an environment of both team and individual growth and achievement, embracing entrepreneurial spirit, client focus, accountability, respect, passion, commitment, and appreciation. ECOH’s unique culture has been essential to staff retention and the growth of the company. ECOH’s Leadership Team manages our business through guiding values of integrity, commitment, creativity, and success.
ECOH Management is currently looking for a Project Manager, Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) who will manage a variety of consulting projects, including OH&S program and management systems development, industrial hygiene surveys, indoor air quality/mould projects, safety projects/assessments, and training. The Project Manager, Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) is also responsible for overseeing consulting projects, including contract/proposal preparation, technical project management, report preparation/review, quality assurance, and financial management. The Project Manager, Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) works with the Manager, Operations, to schedule field staff, and promote junior staff development through ECOH’s Employee Development Program. This position is suited to individuals seeking a key position with an established and expanding company, within a rapidly growing industry, and those with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for progressive career advancement.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Conducting and/or managing OH&S consulting projects
- Managing, scheduling and mentoring junior OH&S field staff
- Maintaining project management control systems, and document standards and for areas under their control (e.g. proposals, reports, specifications, standard operating procedures, etc.)
- Participating and assisting in business development activities to grow and maintain the company’s client base
- Participating in the development of new service offerings
- Implementing and supporting ECOH’s OH&S policies and procedures
Here are the job requirements:
- Post-secondary education in Occupational Health and Safety, Occupational Hygiene, Science or Engineering
- Certification as a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP), Registered Occupational Hygienist (ROH) or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) is an asset
- At least 5 years of experience in the OH&S field, preferably within the consulting industry
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and adequate insurance is required (work related travel will be compensated)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
ECOH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
For more information on ECOH and its Services please visit https://www.ecoh.ca/
You may submit your resume to email@example.com and include the name of the position in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in joining ECOH.
75 Courtneypark Drive West, Unit #1, Mississauga, ON L5W 0E3
1 866 231 6855