Reporting to the President, the Sales Executive is a self-motivated individual who will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers as well as expansion within existing accounts. The role requires you to discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiate deals and ensure customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate for this role has excellent communication skills and feels comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products. He/She should be a result-oriented individual with prior successful sales experience in the Environmental Consulting related industry. Growth and success are measured by your performance and capacity to meet quotas.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, referrals, and other creative methods.
- Set up meetings with potential clients to discover their challenges and needs.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate solution presentations on products and services, involve internal SMEs as necessary.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle concerns or objections, collaborate with internal SMEs as necessary.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Act as a liaison between the client and departments within the company (Manage client relationships throughout the cycle of the projects).
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Monitor the client’s budget, explaining costs, and negotiating new terms if necessary.
- Keep up on trends, changes, and competitor actions that might affect the key accounts.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Responsible for working with the Operations team to develop and manage existing client relationships.
- Update and track all sales activities in CRM system.
- Attend all regular Sales Meetings and present sales metrics to the management team.
- Attend Operations Team meeting to understand project status and to provide insights.
- BA/BS University degree.
- 3 to 5 years of industry sales experience preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience of technical environmental services such as:
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Proficiency with CRMs to manage team sales targets and generate reports.
o Environmental site assessments
o Soil and groundwater remediation
o Storage tank management (UST/AST)
o Environmental compliance approvals
o Hazardous materials investigation and training
o Environmental risk assessments
o Occupational health and safety audits
Competencies for Success
- Effective communicator (Verbal and Written)
- Effective negotiator
- Strong people skills
- Extensive Industry knowledge
- Well organized
- Rapport building
- Strong self-motivator
- Excellent time management
- Strong problem solving skills
- Commitment to customer excellence
ECOH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request. Qualified candidates can submit their resume through this link.
Thank you for your interest in joining ECOH. Only those considered applicants will be contacted.
75 Courtneypark Drive West, Unit #1, Mississauga, ON L5W 0E3
1 866 231 6855